You know it’s the holidays when limited edition products hit the shelves. In case you haven’t noticed, the coffee creamer selection at your local grocery store has also followed suit. This year, treat yourself to a few favorites, as well as a couple new flavors for 2010.
The holiday creamer flavors from Coffeemate have been available since November and will continue to be sold until January. This year, we see a few latte selections being offered, as well as a couple of never-seen-before flavors. International Delight offers fall/winter limited edition creamers that generally focus on tasty reminders of seasonal sweet treats.
Why don’t you capture the essence of the holidays in your coffee with the following holiday creamers:
International Delight Holiday Creamers
- Chocolate Mint Truffle – The combination of milk chocolate with a hint of mint tastes like a cup of melted chocolates. Available Fall/Winter 2010.
- Spiced Rum Vanilla – With an intoxicating scent, the blend of vanilla and cinnamon spiced rum smells just as good as it tastes. Available Fall/Winter 2010.
- White Chocolate Raspberry – It’s almost like drinking a cup of melted white chocolate and red raspberry cheesecake. Available Fall/Winter 2010.
Coffeemate Holiday Creamers
- Caramel Apple – Perfect for those longing for the seasonal sweetness of apple and caramel. Available in liquid.
- Eggnog Latte – It’s like drinking a cup of creamy eggnog without all of the calories. Available in liquid.
- Gingerbread – Enjoy a taste of gingerbread cookies in your next cup of coffee. Available in liquid.
- Gingerbread Latte – A creamier and sweeter version of the Gingerbread creamer. Available in liquid.
- Peppermint Mocha – The combination of mint and chocolate mocha is sure to send you off to a relaxing slumber. Available in liquid and powder.
- Pumpkin Spice – No need to cut a slice of pumpkin pie when you have this holiday creamer on hand. Also available in liquid and powder.
- Sugar & Spice – Sugar and spice and everything nice is in this creamer, which offers a cinnamon-y wake up call. Available in liquid.