As you all know, here, at 100CafeStreet.com, we LOVE Brownies! That’s why, once in a while, we try a new recipe.
Preparation Time: approx. 20-25 minutes
Baking Time: approx. 25-29 minutes
Total time: 45 – 55 minutes
Servings: oops! we forgot to count! 8-10 at least!!
8 oz of unsweetened chocolate
1 cup butter
1 cup sugar
1 tsp. coffee
1 tsp. baking powder
1-1/2 cups flour
1 teaspoon salt
1 cup chopped pecans or walnuts (toasted)
1/2 cup chocolate-chips
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Grease a 13×9-inch pan. (You can use a different size pan.)
2. Melt chocolate, butter and coffee in a saucepan over low heat; set aside.
3. In a medium bowl, beat eggs and sugar with electric mixer on high speed for approx. 10 minutes. Add the chocolate mixture, flour and salt; mix well. Stir in the nuts and chocolate-chips.
4. Pour the mixture into prepared pan and spread evenly.
5. Bake for 29-25 minutes. (try not to overbake)
6. Cool. Once cool, cut into square pieces (we used a flower cutter and cut the brownies into shapes) and carefully pour chocolate and a sprinkle of walnuts.
7. When cooled completely, store in refrigerator.
This is a very rich dessert, perfect for guests or people with a sweet tooth! Please be aware that brownies can cause addiction! :)
Please leave your feedback if you try this recipe. We’d love to hear from you! Pictures and recipe may not be re-published without our consent.