Our favorite sponsor, Fairytale Brownies, is back! They have generously offered a box of their yummy Cookies and Sprite Combo to one of our readers. The box contains: 6 cookies (in “Double Chocolate” and “Caramel Peacan” flavors) and 12 Fairytale Sprites in delicious flavors like “Mint Chocolate”, “Raspberry Swirl” and “Toffee Crunch”!
For those of you who can’t wait or would like to purchase this gift for someone else, please visit brownies.com.
This giveaway is open to US residents only.
How to enter (required): Visit brownies.com and then come back and leave a comment telling us the name of your favorite product.
For additional entries (leave a new comment for each additional entry):
– one additional entry if you join us on Facebook;
– one additional entry if you grab our button from the sidebar and post it on your blog, please post the link;
– one additional entry if you follow us on Twitter;
– one additional entry if you send a tweet about this giveaway, please post the link (once a day only);
– one additional entry if you blog about this Giveaway with a link back to 100CafeStreet.com and brownies.com
– one additional entry if you follow 100CafeStreet.com via email.
– one additional entry if you join our Google Friend Connect (on the sidebar)
– one additional entry if you fave us in Technorati;
– one additional entry if you StumbleUpon our Founder;
The giveaway ends on Nov. 5, 2010 at 10 pm, Pacific Standard Time. Fairytale Brownies will ship the prize.
*Please make sure you leave a comment for each additional entry so you get credited.
*Also, please make sure you typed in the correct email address.
*The winner will be announced via e-mail and has 2 days to get back to us or other name will be chosen.
*Incomplete entries will be disqualified and deleted.
Street Sweets and Food Network Magazine are partnering to promote The Sharffen Berger ‘Chocolate Adventure Contest’.
If you like cupcakes and love to bake, you can win a top prize of $10,000 (total cash prizes of $20,000) and chance to fly to New York City to bake and share your cupcake from a beloved Sweet Truck. The winning recipe would also be published in an upcoming edition of Food Network Magazine.
Contest details: Until September 30th, Sanctuary T Shop will be hosting a tea-inspired recipe contest.
Prize: The winner will receive a $50 gift certificate to Sanctuary T Shop and have their winning recipe featured on the Shop’s site. The runner up will win a free bottle of T-Dust Seasoning and a 2oz tin of tea of their choice.
Today I’d like to announce the Don’t Dessert Pollinators Recipe Contest organized by pollinator.org.
Submit a recipe using at least one pollinated ingredient for a chance to win a night at the luxurious Haagen-Dazs “Sweet Suite” located at the Hotel Triton in San Francisco as well as a year’s supply of free Haagen-Dazs ice cream!
ENTRY DEADLINE: June 8, 2009
ENTRY FEE: None
ELIGIBILTY: Simply send in an original dessert recipe that features pollinated ingredients such as chocolate, vanilla, cherries, almond, and strawberries.
They are looking for a mouthwatering recipe which makes use of the bounty brought to us by pollinators.