Today we are featuring a very unique, absolutely delicious and affordable recipe, courtesy of: Del Monte “Stretch Your Dollar” Campaign; this no-cook nosh is a fun dessert for the kids to help with.
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cooking Time: 0 Minutes
· 20 vanilla wafers
· 4 ctn. (4 oz. each) prepared vanilla flavored pudding cups
· 1 can (8-3/4 oz.) DEL MONTE® Yellow Cling Sliced Peaches, drained
1. Crumble 2 vanilla wafers into bottoms of each of four small dessert dishes.
2. Spoon small amount of pudding over crumbs.
3. Place peach slices on pudding. Spoon on remaining pudding; chill.
4. Stand 3 vanilla wafers in wigwam style on pudding in each dish before serving.
Enjoy! Thank you, Del Monte!