We featured Jer’s Handmade Chocolates in our Chocolate Manufacturers – Guide for Chocoholics.
About Jer’s Handmade Chocolates
Making peanut butter confections started as a hobby in college for Jerry Swain, and in 2001 he founded Jer’s Handmade Chocolates.
With unique, award winning flavor combinations, Jer’s uses all natural peanut butter and chocolate in combination with rice crisp, pretzel, toffee, or caramel. The award winning chocolate flavors now come in gourmet chocolate peanut butter bars and peanut butter brittles in decadent flavors. With more than 75% of all candy bars sold in the U.S. containing peanuts or peanut butter, Jer’s takes a classically loved combination of chocolate and peanut butter to a gourmet level.
Products and flavors:
• The Original Incrediball: Jer’s Original Crispy Peanut Butter Recipe, created in Milk, Dark, or White Chocolate
• Pretzo Change-O: Baked Pretzel Bits & Peanut Butter Center, offered in Milk, Dark or White Chocolate
• Toffee Break: Homemade savory toffee chips married with natural Peanut Butter in Milk, Dark or White Chocolate
• Cara Mella: Creamy Homemade Caramel & Peanut Butter center, double-enrobed in Milk or Dark Chocolate
Peanut Butter Bars:
• Original IncrediBar Milk Chocolate Peanut Butter
• Pretzo Change-o Milk Chocolate Peanut Butter
• Toffee Break Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter
• Cara Mella Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter
Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Brittle Bites:
• Coco Nutty Dark
• Pretzo Change-o Milk
• Yippee Cayenne Milk
• Toffee Break Dark
Ingredients and Quality:
• Handmade – All Jer’s products are hand crafted, not machine processed.
• Certified OU-D Kosher
• Real Ingredients – No compromises. Everything from the sugar to the peanut butter is
real and of the highest quality.
• All-natural peanut butter (not homogenized). Jer’s uses the most premium Valencia peanuts and peanut butter and supports US Farmers by sourcing them domestically.
• No Trans Fat
• No Hydrogenated Oils
– Best First Time Piece, 2001, International Confectioner’s Conference
– Best New Piece, 2002, 2008, International Confectioner’s Conference
– Best of Show, 2002, 2003, 2008 International Confectioner’s Conference
Jer’s products are available online at www.jers.com as well as several fine food stores such as Whole Foods, Henry’s, Bristol Farms, D’Agostinos, Fresh Market and more. Also, make sure you check Jer’s Chocolates Facebook fan page.