Today, we’d like to introduce you to Twinings.
Since 1706, creating the perfect balance of flavor, taste, and aroma has been this company’s pride! During all these years, Twinings has introduced new tea trends and has helped millions of tea lovers find their favorite blend! It has brought families together and witnessed new family traditions.
Blends & Flavors
Twinings teas come in a variety of choices. Here are 10 of the most popular ones in no order whatsoever:
- Earl Grey
- Green & Camomile
- Green Tea
- Ultra Spice Chai
- English Breakfast
- Lemon Twist
- Mixed Berry
- Peppermint Organic
- Irish Breakfast
- French Vanilla Black Chai
Some flavors are available in decaf as well. Twinings teas come loose, in tea bags and K-cups (for Keurig Brewers). For a complete list of their blends, flavors and other products, please visit their website or the Twinings store on Amazon.
A Few Tips
- For a milder flavor, shorten the brewing time and for a stronger flavor, increase the brewing time.
- You have the option of course, to add sugar and milk, but with these teas there are other choices. If you add lemon or orange juice to a cup of chamomile tea the flavor will be enhanced. Apple, cherry, grape, or even pomegranate juice compliments most of Twinings teas. Lastly, the alternative to regular milk can be rice, almond, or even soy. These three “mock milks” go perfectly with the English breakfast.
- Keep your Twinings teas in an airtight container; this way they stay fresh for up to 3 years!
What Else Should I Know About Twinings?
- Twinings teas are gluten free and are certified Kosher.
- When served on its own, Twinings teas contain no fat and have no calories (unless you add milk, honey, sugar, etc).
Where to find Twinings
You can find Twinings teas all over the world! In the U.S. you’ll most likely find them at Whole Foods Market, Safeway, Costco, Stop & Shop, Barnes & Nobles cafe, and practically any vegan cafe or grocery store. If you cannot find Twinings at your local store, you can always visit their online store or the Twinings store on Amazon.
You can also find Twinings on Facebook!
Now, most individuals enjoy a good cup of Joe, Java, espresso, cappuccino latte, etc…but never forget a simple cup of soothing tea. These teas are absolutely heavenly to wake up to and simultaneously, are extremely relaxing before bedtime. Try Twinings for yourself!
♥If you liked this article, please share it with your friends and subscribe to 100CafeStreet to make sure you don’t miss on our next post! Thank you!♥